Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Coming! Its' Coming! It's AHHHH!

We have our last tournament this weekend in Cortland. This is my last week of rugby practice for my freshman year. On the one hand, I'm excited because I'm that much closer to the summer. On the other hand, I'm that much closer to exams. On the other hand, I was getting sick of rugby people (mostly rugby boys). On the other hand, I'm not ready for them to graduate and drop off the face of the earth. (I'm channeling Tevye, I like his mulling style.) I like our seniors. There are a few exceptions, but the good ones more than make up for the bad. I didn't really think of what the end of the year would mean, I sort of assumed college was like Purgatory, it just keeps going until you work off yours sins and get to be an adult and have an apartment and babies. That isn't to say it isn't, there's just a change in the cast from time to time.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Dude, who are you, Vishnu?

Lily said...

seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers, blossoming even as we gaze...
that song is such a bummer. whatever. i can't wait till you come home!