Thursday, February 21, 2008

Many A New Day

"Why should a woman who is healthy and strong,
Blubber like a baby if her man goes away?"

I don't like liking Goose as much as I do, it's really frustrating. The Marine was always at my beck and call, I could see him whenever I wanted. I don't see Goose even close to as much as I want to, and I really miss him. My friends are all sick of hearing about it, but I want to talk about him all the time. I want to be around him all the time. One of my biggest reasons for looking forward to practice starting is that then I'll see him more often. I really really wanted to go to the boys' rugby date party with him. I hate that I can't, even if he thinks I'm nice for not going. I don't think he's asking anyone else, he told me he went stag last semester. That's a relief, but I want to go. I'd much rather be his date then have him be mine at the girls' team date party. I want to see him more than once a week. He says we need to find a balance, but this current system is making me feel totally off balance. I'm mentally dog whining I want to see him so much. I know how lame this all is, but I can't help it. I'm doing my best to get a grip.

No comments: